To create a filter that sends e-mail from us straight to your Inbox:
1. Log in to Yahoo Mail.
2. Click on "Mail Options" (on the right hand side of your screen).
3. Click on "Filters" (on left hand side of screen).
4. Click "Add" button.
5. Assign a name for this filter: "ATB".
6. Underneath the heading "if all of the following rules are true..." go to the top row labelled "FROM header." Next to this you will see a drop down menu. Make sure to select "contains", then simply type in our e-mail address into the box provided.
7. At the bottom, where it says "Move the message to:", select "Inbox" from the drop-down menu.
8 Click the "Add Filter" button at the bottom to add this filter.
For Hotmail / MSN
To add our e-mail address to your "Safe List":
1. Log in to your Hotmail or MSN Mail account.
2. Click on "Options."
3. Click "Junk Mail Protection".
4. Click on "Safe List."
5. In the box provided, type in our domain.
7. When you see the address you entered in the Safe List box, click on the "OK" button.
To add our e-mail address to your "Contacts List":
1. Log in to your Hotmail of MSN Mail account.
2. Click on "Contacts" folder.
3. In the new screen which opens, click "New" (upper left corner).
4. Assign a Quickname in the left hand box.
5. Enter our e-mail address into the "Online Addresses" area.
To add our e-mail address to your Address Book or Custom Sender List:
1. Click the "Spam Controls" link (lower right area of your inbox).
2. When the "Mail & Spam Controls" box appears, click "Custom sender list".
3. Choose "allow e-mail from " option
4. Add the domain / e-mail address you would like to receive mail from.
5. Click "Add", then "Save".
1. Go to Keyword Mail Controls.
2. Select the screen name you are using to receive e-mail
3. Click "Customise Mail Controls For This Screen Name."
4. Select "Allow e-mail from all AOL members, e-mail addresses and domains."
5. Click on "Next" until the "Save" button shows up at the bottom.
6. Click "Save."
For Outlook 2003
To make sure you can see e-mails as they were intended to be seen (including images), add our e-mail address to your address book and safe sender list.
To add our e-mail address to your address book:
1. Right click on the e-mail subject line.
To add our domain to your safe sender list:
1. Right click on a non-displaying image in an HTML e-mail.